COST: $225 for members, or FREE with a top tier membership!
• Greeters events are weekly on Thursdays from 8:00-9:00 am.
• Dates are secured on a first-come, first-served basis upon completion of the form below.
• Greeters is a very popular event, and we are usually scheduled out for about six months.
BENEFITS OF HOSTING:
• Share information about your business with 100+ Chamber members in attendance from other local businesses.
• President & CEO Jake Mangas will share about the host business on his weekly radio spot on KQMS.
• Event promotion on Chamber social media accounts, and in the Newsletter the week of the event.
• Receive a 5x7 framed plaque commemorating the event, which can be posted in a prominent place in your business.
HERE'S WHAT WE PROVIDE FOR THE EVENT:
• Sound system with two wireless microphones and speaker
• Volunteers to greet guests and collect business cards
• Emcee to facilitate event
THINGS TO CONSIDER FOR YOUR EVENT:
• Serve coffee and other beverages such as juice, tea, water, etc.
• Provide continental breakfast food. Anything beyond that is welcome too. Only about 50% of guests will eat, but everyone drinks coffee!
• Don't forget napkins, plates, cups, cream & sugar!
• Optionally, prepare one or more promotional gift items for a drawing at the end of the event with your business name/logo attached. Gift cards or products from your business make great gifts. Gift cards to local businesses like coffee shops are great, too! This is another way to promote your business and say "thank you" to guests.
• What would you like to share with attendees? Share about the details of your business, what makes you special, why you're passionate about what you do, as well as info about any specials or upcoming events. Please limit your speech to 15 minutes.