COST: $225 for members at our basic tier, or FREE with an upgraded membership!
• Events must be scheduled a minimum of 4 weeks in advance.
• Dates are secured on a first-come, first-served basis upon completion of the form below.
• We schedule a maximum of one ribbon cutting per week to promote attendance at all events, including yours!
• Ribbon cuttings are typically held Tuesdays or Wednesdays between 11:00 am - 2:00 pm, and are about 30 minutes long.
• We cannot schedule during evenings or weekends.
HERE'S WHAT WE DO FOR THE EVENT:
• Create the event graphics and Facebook event, and add the event to our website calendar
• Announce it at our weekly Greeters event
• Share the event in our biweekly newsletter
• Send a staff member or Ambassador to facilitate your ceremony, welcome attendees, and introduce you
• Invite our Board Members and Ambassador Committee
• Bring along our giant gold scissors, red or yellow ribbon, and our PA system upon request
• Photograph the group, your team, and the ribbon cutting itself
THINGS TO CONSIDER FOR YOUR EVENT:
• For best results, you should be the main source of promotion for your event. Think of our promotion as an echo of yours!
• Send an invitation to your email list, post about it on social media, and share our posts. Most ribbon cuttings have around ten Chamber attendees. We encourage you to invite your clients, family, and friends!
• Refreshments, drinks, door prizes, and decorations are optional and up to you. Go big or small! Some businesses provide lunch, Others have pastries and coffee. Keep in mind that the event will be short and sweet.
• What would you like to share with attendees when you speak before cutting the ribbon? You can thank your team, share how you came about owning/updating/moving, or share info about any specials or upcoming events. Please limit your speech to 3 minutes.