SHOW US WHAT YOU’VE GOT!
Are you over 50 and looking for ways to improve your current financial situation? Have you ever dreamed of being your own boss? Put your 50 years of experience to work. Work for Yourself@50+ is a workshop to help you gain the knowledge, support, and resources you need to make informed decisions about working for yourself and take the right first steps toward successful self-employment.
The decision to start your own business can be both exciting and daunting. Work for Yourself@50+ breaks the choices down for older adults in an approachable way through five steps:
1. A careful consideration of the potential benefits and risks of working for yourself
2. Exercises to help develop the self-employment idea
3. A realistic overview of what it takes to pursue a self-employment opportunity
4. Guidance to help avoid pitfalls and scams
5. Ways to find trustworthy support and services
Register here: http://e-jedi.org/event/work-for-yourself50-3/
Work for Yourself@50+
Date and Time
Tuesday Sep 21, 2021
9:00 AM - 11:30 AM PDT
Sept, 21st 2021
9:00 - 11:30 AM, PST
Online Webinar format via ZOOM.
Free, Registration Required: http://e-jedi.org/event/work-for-yourself50-3/